Clarins Winter Essentials

November 29, 2016

Over the past month or so it's been nothing but cold, gloomy and rainy here in England and it has definitely taken a toll on my skin. I suffer from dry skin already and not only with that in mind I am making my big move to Austria (at the moment the weather is -2 degrees, help) on Friday so it was time to step up my skin care routine and grab a few winter essentials.

After being snuggled in bed with a cup of hot chocolate I decided to have a little browse online at some blogs and reviews of skin care products. I always tend to spend hours searching and adding things to my basket but never end up taking the plunge... So, that being said I managed to bag a couple of samples from my local store and here's what I picked up!


  • Smoothing Body Scrub For a New Skin (with bamboo powders, how fancy)
  • Moisture-Rich Body Lotion
  • Gentle Foaming Lotion

My favourite has to be the gentle foaming lotion. I have never tried anything like this before and it literally leaves your skin feeling baby soft. It's not the type of softness that lasts for a few hours and then goes, it leaves your skin pampered for days. I tend to use it in the morning in replace of my usual face wash and then follow by using my moisturiser. It's so luxurious and I will definitely be investing and getting the full size version which costs around £20.

If you have a local Clarins near you then you should definitely pop in and grab a few samples to try out. All of the ladies that served me were so helpful and are more than happy to help.

What's your winter skincare recommendations?


Instagram: @hannahlilleyloveday
Follow

You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. I've heard of Clarins before but never tried it. It sounds really great, I would actually love to test it. Thanks for sharing :)
    xo
    Sauniya | Find Your Bliss ♡

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks lovely! I love products that make my skin super soft and lovely <3

    findyourownhope.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Subscribe